Patient Information and Scheduling
To schedule an initial or follow-up appointment, please call 317-762-8084. For new patients, please visit our Forms page to complete the registration paperwork.
A 24-hour advance notice is required to cancel an appointment. A late fee will apply for all missed appointments or appointments cancelled under 24 hours, unless there is an emergency. The late fee varies by provider. To cancel an appointment, please call 317-762-8084.
- Please check-in at the front desk upon arrival
- Please update any information on file, such as insurance, address, and phone number
- Payment for current appointment and any past balances is due at the time of check-in
Your relationship with your provider is protected and laws around confidentiality do apply. We take your privacy very seriously and work diligently to provide a comfortable environment where you can feel safe in sharing your concerns. By law, there are a few limits to confidentiality, which include:
- If you express suicidal or homicidal intent
- If you report child or elder abuse
- A Court Order is issued requesting records or that the provider must testify in Court
- A written release of information is signed allowing the provider to share the requested information with another specified party
In the case of an emergency, please call the local Crisis and Suicide Hotline (317-251-7575), 911, or go directly to the nearest emergency room.
Medication management is available through our highly trained and experienced psychiatrist, Dr. Aaron Whiteman. Questions around your medications can be addressed at the time of your appointment. However, if you will run out of your medications or have an urgent matter prior to your next scheduled appointment, please contact the office at 317-762-8084. Please be aware that medication refills will only be called in during normal business hours, M-F: 8am to 5pm.
Billing and Insurance
Insurance participation varies per provider. If using insurance, claims will be submitted as either in or out of network depending on the plan and the provider’s participation in that plan. We recommend for patients to review their mental health benefits prior to making an appointment so that they are aware of deductibles, co-pays, and or co-insurances. If you have questions regarding your coverage, please call our billing staff at 317-762-8084.
Accepted Insurances Include:
- IU Health